Eric Lamarque — Dean of the Sorbonne Business School (IAE de Paris)
Dr Eric Lamarque, is Full Professor at Sorbonne business School in Paris and director of the Master in Finance. Author and contributors to five books and many publications on bank management, banking strategies and governance, he’s also advisor for several financial institutions in France, north America and Africa around transformation projects. He’s also member of the board of a cooperative regional bank in France and member of the risk committee at the board level. He operates also in some executive program for bank manager and executive on the area of risk management, strategy and governance
He is actually Member of the national commission for the evaluation of private business school at the French Ministery for higher education. From 2011 to 2015 he was President of the National Council of French Universities in Management in charge of the evaluation and recruitment of professors and researcher in the area of management. He was ranked has the best young French associate professor at the French national exam in management in 2001.
- Professor of finance, Sorbonne Graduate school, Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne since 2013
- Professor of finance, Bordeaux State University – school of management from 2002 to 2013
- Associate professor, Tours State University – School of management from 1997 to 2002
- Exemple of last Conferences
- Ethics and compliance in Finance
- Anti Money Laundering practice
- The transformation of the banking industry
- Does the new regulatory framework improve bank stability
- Last Publications in engish :
- The determinants of climate change voluntary disclosure commitment and quality in the banking industry”, with J. Caby and Y. Ziane, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, December 2020
- “State and self-regulation for better governance: An Implication of Collibration”, With Irfan Saleem and Hasan R., International Journal of Law and Management,2020.
- “The Governance of Cooperative Banks: Main Features and New Challenges”, New Cooperative Banking in Europe : Strategies for Adapting the Business Model Post Crisis, Marco Migliorelli Ed., Springer, 2018.
- « The Impact of Basel III on the Operations of Retail Banks”, ”, in Douady, R. (Ed), Goulet, C. (Ed), Pradier, P. (Ed), Financial Regulation in the EU, Palgrave MacMillan.
- National exam of professorship for french Universities in management science, specialty Finance– 2001, Ranking : 1
- Ph D in Banking – Bordeaux State University – 1996
- Master in finance – Bordeaux State University - 1992