Sergey Notov — President, MedInvestGroup
Born: 29 September 1973
Place of Birth: Kuybyshev, Novosibirskaya oblast, Russia
Marital status: married
• In 1995 graduated from Tomsk State University, Faculty of Law.
• Business career started in Central City Hospital of Noyabrsk, as head of medical insurance department.
• 1999 – civil servant in Administration of Noyabrsk.
• 2005 - founded IPT Group.
• 2005 – Chairman of the Board, IPT Group.
• 2011 - Chairman of the Board at PAO «К+31», one of 25 top Russian medical centers in Russia according to RBC.
• 2016 - IPT Group rated by Pravo-300. IPT Group rated 21 among top Russian law firms.
• 2017 - IPT Group has been chosen as the winner of the 2017 Corporate Intl Magazine Global Award in 2 nominations ‘Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences Law Firm of the Year in Russia’and “M&A Lawyer of the Year in Russia”.
• 2015 – FBO RIGA business jet hub successfully completed.
• 2015 – a complex project completed for conclusion of concession agreements aimed at creation of oncologic radiology centers in Moscow oblast.
• 2016 - private medical clinic “Petrovskiye Vorota” merged into the network of clinics «К+31», manages by IPT Group.
• 2016 - successful creation of the first Russian JV. The largest pharmaceuticals manufacturing localization project in Russia.