IS ONLINE EDUCATION A TEMPORARY SOLUTION OR A PANACEA?
Sergey Myasoedov, Vice Rector, Director of the Institute of Business Studies, RANEPA
Igor Baranov, Vice Dean for Education and Research, SberUniversity
Nick van Dam, Member of the IE Board and Chief Learning Officer, IE University (Spain)
Timothy Mescon, Vice President for Europe, Middle East and North Africa, AACSB
Issues for discussion:
• What would be the place of online programs a month after the pandemic is over?
• Can online business schools compete with the leaders of today’s business education?
• When generation “Z” becomes dominating in business what will happen to business education?
• Why are executive students dissatisfied with online programs? Is it the old days habit? Lack of professors' online skills? The necessity to adapt the materials? Or something else?
• How to market online programs successfully and at the same time not to destroy in-class programs?