STAFF FOR THE REGIONS: WHAT AND HOW THEY SHOULD BE TAUGHT IN TIME OF CHANGE
Alexey Komissarov, Vice Rector, RANEPA; Director General, Russia – the Country of Opportunities
Andrei Nazarov, Prime Minister of the Government of the Republic of Bashkortostan
Issues for discussion:
• Tools for creating management teams
• How to foster champions that the state needs in an era of rapid change?
• How have the requirements for candidates changed and what needs to be implemented in educational programs?
• What are the expectations for beginners and experienced professionals and what challenges does this pose for education?
• What are the new challenges in teaching champions posed by the massive transition to online learning?