Expert Discussion ONLINE
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN THE POST-COVID WORLD
Evgeniya Pashkevich, Deputy Director of the Institute of Business and Business Administration of RANEPA
Allen Amason, Dean, Parker College of Business, Georgia Southern University
Issues for discussion:
• The first PRME decade is over. What prevails - success or failure?
• Traditionally business schools trained the leaders to be shareholder value driven. Now this approach is strongly criticized. What does the transfer from shareholder value to stakeholder value mean?
• Top business schools’ best practices. How to promote and teach?
• How to increase impact and engagement inside business schools and beyond?
• How should commitment to PRME be reflected in the global accreditation and ranking systems?