Expert Discussion ONLINE
BUSINESS EDUCATION DURING THE PANDEMIC, STRAIGHT AFTER IT AND A DECADE LATER
Sergey Myasoedov, Vice Rector, Director of the Institute of Business Studies, RANEPA
Issues for discussion:
• What are the short-term changes and sustainable trends in future education? Main challenges and opportunities for top business schools?
• How to make high-tech opportunities and the role of humans balanced and synergetic? What are top business schools doing to adapt and lead?
• Which of the “traditional normality” in the programs content, way of teaching, program delivery and research focus will change when COVID-19 is over?
• What does impact and engagement mean for the leaders of business and business education during the pandemic and what will it mean after the COVID era?
• How will PhDs and scientific credentials be balanced by experience and practice-driven approach? How to unite fundamental research and applied results for business?